Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ride Aid Haul!

Okay so yesterday I started getting this eye infection so my mom and I went to Ride Aid to pick up some eyedrops. And as soon as I entered through the sliding doors, I saw bright yellow practically screaming CLEARANCE. 50% OFF.


And being the typical asain I naturally am, I love sales. I mean who doesn't!?(; So I just picked up some face mask and a hair spray for frizz.


Oh! And if anyone would like a review on any of the products just let me know!

Don't be shy(=

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for a comment dear :) I would love read reviews of those face masks!

    BTW, I sent you an email again. Did you get it? Cuz I haven't heard from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'll get right on those reviews(=

    I'm so sorry I have no clue whats wrong with my email! I haven't got anything/=
    You're sending the email to shopxlvr@aim.com right?
    Thanks so much for being patient!(=

    ReplyDelete