Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shame on me!

I'veee been a bad blogger =( I'm sorry! Its been a tough junior year....now I know why people were complaining! Hahahaa but I PROMISE I'll be more consistent in my blogging! But here's an update if you were curious. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled a day ago. All 4! =( And yes, I do in fact look like a chipmunk hahahaa. Also this sunday is going to be my 16th birthday!(= Too bad I completely lagged on my permit and license/= Eeek, I realize now that I lag on quite a lot of things....blogging...and my license. But I am trying to change! Hahahaa
Okay so back to blogging! Look forward to some more posts this weekend!(=

1 comment:

  1. Feel better and get lots or rest and try to have some fun! I had all of my wisdoms removed at the same time too; as long as you stay on schedule with your medication you won't feel any pain. (I set my phone to go off every 12 hours.) Just hang in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete