Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Gunmetal

I starting to love Sally Hansen! I'm too lazy at the moment to dig out my camera but here's some webcam pictures!(=
Here's my Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection...I know pretty small but I've been seeing swatches of more colors and I'm sure I'm out to get more soon!(=

This one's called Gunmetal and this is just from ONE coat! Pretty nice quality right? Ahem for nail polishes like this! No time to mess with a nail polish that needs two coats? Sally Hansen is your girl!(;

Am I exaggerating? Or does anyone else agree with my opinion of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish?(=

PS: Sorry for the obnoxious kissy face pictures! Its the only face I can make without seeming like a total chipmunk....wisdom teeth! Ackk.

No comments:

Post a Comment