Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome!

Hi! I have no clue if anyone is going to read but, WELCOME! I know, I know, so pessimistic at first. But if you're reading this give me a shoutout! That would mean a lot to me.(= Anyways, my name is KatieMoon(yeup that my real last name(=) and I'm a sophmore in high school.

So I got inspired to start a beauty blog after reading some blogs. You should seriously see my bookmarked pages in my computer...FULL of beauty blogs.(= I recently got into makeup about a year ago but I'm already starting to adore makeup. Which may or may not be a good thing.(; So a little bit about myself. Things that I love are: makeup, nailpolish, family, and my cat, Missy! Hates: people shaking legs (gosh, that sounds weird. but you know when they're all figeting and all? haha) And thats about all! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys soon! If there is anyone reading. hahah(=

No comments:

Post a Comment