Friday, July 30, 2010

Montagne Jeunesse Spa Facial Face Tonic

This is one of those sheet masks. Its supposed to "calm and sooth the skin, lifts the spirit". And heck, it does! Hahahaa(; When I first put this on, it began to tingle. Almost to the point of pain but ALMOST! So its all good.(= My skin felt so smooth after! My clogged pores looked a lot less "clogged". The only thing that bothered me was the smell. Other people may like it but it was way to flowery for me. Ugh. I have one more of the mask but I probably won't re-buy it. But I'm down to try other masks from this line!(=
The mask has this cool water ripple print on it! Totally attractive like this right? Trying to do a "sexy winking, kissy face". Again, TRYING. Hahahaa(;

I'm curious, what are your favorite sheet masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment